Community fire stations serve not only as a work place, but as an icon of public safety. People feel safer knowing that fire fighters and first-responders are near their neighborhood and ready to respond to any emergency. But, it’s also wise to have great insurance coverage on firehouse assets, such as buildings, fixtures, machinery, furnishings, and equipment.
- Automatic Guaranteed Replacement Coverage for Buildings/Real Property (no dollar limit).
- Coverage provided for the perils of earthquake and flood with no sub-limit unlike standard programs.
- Coverage for higher reconstruction costs resulting from the enforcement of local or state building codes (including the “Americans with Disabilities Act”).
- Full replacement cost with no dollar limit or deductible for personal effects of your employees or volunteers should they be stolen or damaged while at your station.
- Replacement cost coverage for commandeered property (other than autos).
- Loss of Income – Actual Loss Sustained.
- Money and Securities.*
- Computer Software* including loss caused by computer virus.
- Deductible Waiver for covered losses under multiple VFIS policies.
* Up to extension limit stated on policy.